Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pastel Biker Jacket



Pastel Biker Jacket: Forever 21 HERE
Blouse: Sheinside HERE
Jeans: Kardashian Kollection Similar
Heels: AMIclubwear HERE
Finally a pastel biker jacket!!! I originally wanted the baby blue one from Zara but didn't love the fit on me plus I wasn't willing to spend $130 on a jacket I didn't love. When I found this pastel pink at Forever 21 I couldn't believe how similar it was to the Zara one the feel and quality  only difference was the fit was so much better, color which I don't mind ( who doesn't love pink) and prize they seem to be the exact same jacket for only $42! (FYI : I was freezing shooting these photos crazy TX weather and yes my jean got stuck on top of my heel after getting the shot of the shoes lol ) 



Bag: MyBag 20% off mention "ashes into fashion" 

Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Ashley! the pastel pink jacket is lovely.
    <3
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, so elegant and chic.
    Love the pastel pink jacket, it is so pretty!!
    Which size did you get? I want to buy it online but I don't know which size to get :/
    I can't try it first because where i live we don't have Forever 21 store.

    Great pics, they are really beautiful :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claudia , I usually get all my jackets in a meduim especially faux leather ... I got this one in a small since they were sold out in the store.fits perfect :) reason I like mediums is to layer if needed

      Delete